Pokemon Direct: Were you a Pokemon favorite back in childhood? Then here is an exciting news to lit up your mood and take you to an adventurous land. With the announcement of Pokemon Switch Games the time seems ripe to speculate on what form this game would take. Here we from www.pokemonswitch.org are here to give all the details regarding the latest trending game on-line. Gamers can find more info relating to Pokemon Direct from the below article.
Pokemon Direct | Pokemon Switch Nintendo Direct Details
It would be quite interesting to know that Switch Pokemon Game is different from the previous Nintendo Games. Gamers shall note that it’s a free-to-start game that’s also heading to Android and iOS platforms. For further details on this amazing Pokemon Direct Game please scroll down to get all the particulars.
Pokemon Direct is Nintendo’s newest way to update you on what is coming to their consoles, but they have changed routes and made it mostly Nintendo Pokemon Switch content. With these updates, Nintendo tells us about what plans they have for future games and about any updates that may be coming sometime soon. Here is a recap of the past Directs and when we expect the new one to come.
- Not a Direct but E3 Announcement: Nintendo announced that they will be at E3 this June, and they plan to have loads of announcements this year. June 11th and 12th will be the Splatoon 2 World Championship where teams from the United States/ Canada, Japan, Europe, and Australia/ New Zealand will take on each other to win the overall game.
- ARMS was announced for release on June 16th, this included the new Neon Yellow Joy-Con and strap that followed the release.
- Play in the new HD graphic style or old pixel art style, play as old characters or the two new ones, Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
- Ultra Street Fighter has on-line or multi-player modes, and even a first-person mode, and you can also play co-op with another friend.
- Mine-craft was announced for release on the Switch on May 11th, with both creative mode and survival mode.
- Gather up to eight friends to play with you, and you can get the Super Mario texture pack on the same release date.
- Namco Museum, home of classic arcade style games, was announced for release in the summer of 2017.
- The official trailer and information for Splatoon 2 was released, as well as official gameplay.
- Splatoon 2 was announced for release on July 21st, along with Splatoon 2 amiibo.
- Arcade games were coming to the Switch as soon as April 13th.
- Sonic Forces was announced for release in the holiday season of 2017.
- Sonic Mania was announced for release in the summer of 2017, including new and old stages with all of your favorite characters.
For more info on Pokemon Direct refer to our official page here.